Let's Cut to the Chase:)

Welcome my little shop's blog:) Here are some of the designs I've created, if any grab you simply click the image you're interested in and you will be redirected to my Etsy store to purchase. See FAQ page for more details, & thanks for stopping by;)

Buy Beautifully Handcrafted products at latter-daycrafters.com

I'd like to introduce a great website, Latter-day Crafters, and you can now buy some of the quotes I post on here through them also). They say:

"It is our goal at Latter-day Crafters to provide a beautiful and comfortable marketing environment where crafters may list and sell their products at a very affordable rate. At Latter-day Crafters we know that there are numerous artisans and crafters who have produced beautiful work but don't have the time and or energy to market their products."

So whether you are a crafter looking for a venue to sell your beautifully handcrafted items, or someone who would like to buy an item that is handmade, you should head on over and check out their site. New items are being added daily.

1 comment:

  1. I thank you so so much Sarah You are amazing!!! I absolutely love helping these artisans list their handmade products to sell. They are the most awesome, positive people, all with a wonderful story to tell. I know that profit margins are very small, so I try to be as fair as possible. :) Sincerely, Trina Christensen

    ReplyDelete