Let's Cut to the Chase:)

Welcome my little shop's blog:) Here are some of the designs I've created, if any grab you simply click the image you're interested in and you will be redirected to my Etsy store to purchase. See FAQ page for more details, & thanks for stopping by;)

March 2012 Visiting Teaching Message, Daughters in My Kingdom

March's VT message is called 'Daughters in my Kingdom'. I have made a couple of handouts which you can order (you will just need to order one, and you can make copies for all the sisters on your route). All are available in the following sizes, 4x6, 5x7, 8x10 or 4 to a page. Simply click the image you like to be redirected for more info. Thanks for stopping by:)

Available with 5 background options. Click HERE

Available in 3 textured backgrounds, or choose your own color background. Click HERE

1 comment:

  1. I abSOluteLY Love these Printables! I just posted your new listings on my blogspot. Take a LOOK http://latter-daycrafters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete