Let's Cut to the Chase:)

Welcome my little shop's blog:) Here are some of the designs I've created, if any grab you simply click the image you're interested in and you will be redirected to my Etsy store to purchase. See FAQ page for more details, & thanks for stopping by;)

Wash your Hands, and Say Your Prayers

Wash your hands, 
and say your prayers,
because God and germs
are everywhere! 

Add this funny (but true:) reminder to your bathroom, to bring a smile to everyones face:) I've shown a few color options as examples, but take a look at my color swatches, and pick your favorite one, or one that will compliment your decor the most. If there is a specific color you would like that isn't listed, send me an image of it and I will color match it to create your very own personalized image. This image is available in the following sizes: 4x6, 5x7, 8x10 and 11x14 - if another size is need just contact me, and of course the watermark mark will be removed on the image you receive:).

Click HERE to go to my Etsy shop.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment