Let's Cut to the Chase:)

Welcome my little shop's blog:) Here are some of the designs I've created, if any grab you simply click the image you're interested in and you will be redirected to my Etsy store to purchase. See FAQ page for more details, & thanks for stopping by;)

Integrity


How great would that be if we all lived by that principle, right?

 Anyway, the skies the limit with what your own design will look like. Choose one of the textured paper backgrounds shown, or choose a solid color background (i.e. like the brown colored background shown - just pick a color from my color swatches for your background color - image 5), and even choose your font color if you like.

This image is available in the following sizes: 4x6, 5x7, 8x10 and 11x14 - if another size is need just contact me, and of course the watermark mark will be removed on the image you receive:). Click HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment